[WF-General] Media Meeting Sunday

Jason Oppel jason at smtp.triadinternetsystems.com
Fri Apr 19 11:52:00 PDT 2002

This Sunday I'd like to call another media meeting.  Many of our European
friends haven't been able to make the meeting because its too late for
them.  Unless someone objects I'd like to make the meeting 2 hours earlier
(making the new meeting time 1900GMT).  For anyone needing help figuring
out what the new time is there is a good online time zone converter below.

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Agenda:
Peer Review
  * Nowhere's Mermaid Sketch
  * Pato's Generic Male & Female Sketches (aka Buttman)
  * Anyone else who wishes to present
CVS Reorganization (seperate sources files into their own module?)
Media Needs (Tasks that we need to get done for Mason)

-Jason <Pato>

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you
give that to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the
name of justice, fearing for your own safety.  Even the wise cannot see
all ends." - JRR Tolkien