[WF-General] Latest COAL API

Al Riddoch ajr at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 24 22:59:22 PDT 2002

I would like to make some coding style changes to the latest version
of Coal, which will change the way the API is presented, and will break
binary and source compatability. I have run the changes past John
Sheets, and we agree on them.

Before I do this I want to make sure that noone has any work in progress,
or in planning on the C++ version of coal, and I also want to make
sure that I am not upsetting the plans of anyone who uses coal in their
applications.

Please let me know if this applies to you, and we can talk about when
best to make the changes.