No subject

Sat Apr 5 19:32:01 PST 2003

Second, to address the thoughts of allowing people to submit bugs anonymously.  I don't feel this is a good idea.  I'd rather treat RT like CVS is and force people to seek out an account.  The biggest reason for this is that newbies and end users will probably not understand the way the queues are laid out and more often than not will throw stuff in the wrong place.

I have suggested that perhaps we eventually develop a zope object frontend to the RT cgis such that we can create custom bug reporting pages on the new site in the various appropriate sections.  this way people can submit bugs, but we decide where they end up in RT.

Questions or comments, shoot.

Dan

--
    Aliquid melius quam pessimum optimum non est