[WF-General] To WFie Logo Contest Judges...

Alistair Riddoch alriddoch at zepler.org
Wed Apr 9 16:47:34 PDT 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 02:39:04PM -0500, Jason Oppel wrote:
> This message is directed mainly to Alriddoch, SherwoodSpirit, Malcolm,
> and Bear but of course everyone else is welcome to follow along...
>
> Would everyone prefer to do the judging on the mailing lists or on IRC?
> IRC would be more timely but its more difficult to get everyone together
> at the same time.  The mailing list would allow everyone to respond at
> their leisure and more carefully consider their judgements (although it
> would take more time).

I would far prefer to discuss the judging in a private forum, as I will find it
difficult to be honest otherwise. I would also prefer it to be interactive, so
I see irc as the best option. If getting together turns out to be too
difficult, then perhaps a short-term private mailing list?

Alistair Riddoch
alriddoch at zepler.org
http://www.zepler.org/~alriddoch/
It's GNU/Linux dammit!