[WF-General] LinuxTag 2003 again

Kai Blin kai.blin at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Apr 15 09:45:09 PDT 2003

Hi folks,

LinuxTag organisation seems to get going now, and I'll be needing some details
soon (actually not that soon, but I won't be around in May, so I'd rather get
as much as possible done now).

Who is planning to come and staff the stand?  (LinuxTag is from July 10th-13th
in Karlsruhe, Germany)

Coming so far (or at least interested to come) are:
Kai Blin			(myself, "nowhere")
Alistair Riddoch 	(alriddoch)
Yuri Mataev		(Yurim)
Andor Holtsmark 	(munin) wasn't sure if he could make it
Miguel Guzmán 	(Aglanor) isn't sure if he can come either

Now for registered staff members there's a small discount to hotel room orders
in the convention's partner hotel, but I myself think that's still not cheap
(otoh, I'm a student, so money's abit tighter for me anyway)
The LUG Karlsruhe will offer a place for Free Software people to sleep, or so
the homepage tells. Unfortunately, the homepage doesn't tell how to get
there, yet. I'll keep you posted though..

Cheers, Kai

PS: Should any of the above information be wrong, please send me an email and
complain.. Reply to the address given in reply-to, tough, I'll be on vacation
over eastertime and won't be checking my work email

--
Kai Blin 	Linux system administrator 	Tel: Ring-86592
Allgemeine Chirurgie 	Universitaetsklinikum Tuebingen

Whatever you want to do, you have to do something else first.