[WF-General] skstream 0.3.0 release

Eric Sandall eric at sandall.us
Mon Sep 29 16:50:49 PDT 2003

Quoting Alistair Riddoch <alriddoch at zepler.org>:
> skstream 0.3.0 has been released and is available from the WorldForge ftp
> site.
>
> skstream is a C++ iostream compatable socket library, used by most
> components of the WorldForge system. Version 0.3.0 is the first version
> to support IPv6, the next generation internet protocol. It is required
> by most of the WorldForge packages currently in development.
<snip>
> Al Riddoch
> --
> Alistair Riddoch
> alriddoch at zepler.org
> http://www.zepler.org/~alriddoch/

eris will need a new release as 0.9.8 gives this error:

checking SIGC_CFLAGS... -I/usr/lib/sigc++-1.2/include -I/usr/include/sigc++-1.2

checking SIGC_LIBS... -lsigc-1.2
checking for skstream-0.2 atlascpp-0.4 wfmath-0.2... Package skstream-0.2 was
not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `skstream-0.2.pc'
No package 'skstream-0.2' found
configure: error: Couldn't find the required WorldForge libraries
 ! Problem Detected !

Haven't tried anything to get eris to compile, just reporting what I find.  ;)

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint:  FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91  FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61

Eric Sandall                     |  Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
eric at sandall.us                  |  http://www.sourcemage.org/
http://eric.sandall.us/          |  SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU
http://counter.li.org/  #196285  |  http://www.shock.wsu.edu/