[WF-General] WFTK: [patch 03] trivial stuff

Vassilis Virvilis vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr
Fri Jul 1 02:41:17 PDT 2005

Ok,

g++ 3.4/3.5 warnings really annoy me. The following patch is trivial elimination
warning. I expect things to be much worse with g++ 4.0 but that's only a
speculation. Please review and preferably apply. If there is something
non obvious or non trivial please point me to. I have some more trivial stuff
if this one is applied.

If this is applied the WFTK library will be a step closer to be built with
CXXFLAGS = -O0 -g3 -g -ansi -pedantic -Wall -W -Wconversion -Wwrite-strings
-Wpointer-arith -Wsign-promo -Wsign-compare

        .bill