[WF-General] WF and RPG potential in public health

Max Randor max.randor at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 28 10:32:40 PDT 2006

Firstly this looks very interesting.
I don't realy know very much about this type of thing but I think that more
detail might be useful.
I know that things like complicated poisons are envisoned for the games but
I do not think that any are currently under development.
I also understand that the idea is for players to suggest to their
characters what to do but if the character gets bored or is incapable of
doing something because they are drunk etc. then they will make mistakes.
This could be very interesting but would probably need more resources if Max
Klohn wants this done any time soon. incedentaly public health for which
government in which country.
Hopefuly someone who knows more than me will respond soon since I am still a
learner and still quite new.
--
Max Randor
http://max.randor.googlepages.com/home