[WF-General] LinuxTag planning

Ragnar-GD at web.de Ragnar-GD at web.de
Wed May 3 14:33:14 PDT 2006

Hi, folks,

perhaps I can attend thursday *after* the fair (can't leave my job), perhaps on friday afternoon, and on saturday for the whole day for sure. As I potentially have some heavy hardware with me, I'd like to know if anyone of you has got a mobile telephone with you, so to help me with getting in and out... :)

So please, if anyone has, PM me at ragnar-gd at web.de

tnx!

Ragnar-GD