[WF-General] Plunger slowly approaching 0.0.1 release

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:06:58 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've just fixed a bug that completely broke the triangle handling for any
non-trivial collada file. I suspect that my handling of normal vectors is
still off, at least the models I've been looking at in Ember's model editor
look really spotty.

Once I've found and killed that bug, I'll release plunger 0.0.1. Version 0.0.2
will contain Collada export and MD3 support for both import and export.

Where plunger will go after that depends on what features our media people
will need next. Probably a GUI. :)

Testing will be appreciated, I'll commit a README file containing instructions
on how to use plunger soon. While I'm working on that, plunger --help should
give a hint on how to use it.

Cheers,
Kai
--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/