[WF-General] The Forums: a failed experiment

Max Randor max.randor at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 29 06:10:08 PDT 2007

votes for option 2 as option 4 is not an option that I think will
work, people understand forums some people fear mailing lists and many
people have never heard of irc, before worldforge I hadn't.
I did have a look at alternative options and I did find one that
looked significantly better, if only I could remember what it was...
It will be sitting in brenda's logs somewhere, there was a discussion
a few weeks ago... But I did not bookmark it and currently cannot
access the logs. :-(

Max Randor
http://max.randor.googlepages.com/home
http://maxrandorspeaks.blogspot.com/