[WF-General] The Forums: a failed experiment

Max Randor max.randor at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:32:49 PDT 2007

We have CGI IRC which is brings irc to the average web browser
http://purple.worldforge.org/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi
and is also useful for getting irc in places where irc is not allowed :-)
simple machines was the setup that I thought looked best when I went looking.

Max Randor
http://max.randor.googlepages.com/home
http://maxrandorspeaks.blogspot.com/