[WF-General] The Forums: a failed experiment

Gabriel gabriel at darknightpoetry.com
Sun Apr 29 13:45:15 PDT 2007

i didnt test it yet, but judging from the features it looked like the
software you needed.
if it still is not sufficient, you should take a look at the list (the
second link i posted).
i am sure there must be a software with visual authentification during
account creation (you know, those little pictures with the screwed up
numbers and letters you have to type in, so the software knows you are no
bot).