[WF-General] Help Required

umar farooq umar_2001_pk at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 17:26:47 PDT 2008

Hi Dear!
I am umar and new to the worldForge Community. I have installed cyphesis and the rest of the libraries from source code. I am facing some starter problems as I have no expertise in Linux. When I run the file cyloadrules it gives the following error:

cyloadrules: error while loading shared libraries: libAtlasObjects-0.6.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The library is stored in usr/local/lib/. Waiting for your response regarding this problem.

Thanking You

Best Wishes

Umar