[WF-General] Help Required

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 00:32:04 PDT 2008

On Monday 08 September 2008 02:26:47 umar farooq wrote:
> Hi Dear!
> I am umar and new to the worldForge Community. I have installed cyphesis
> and the rest of the libraries from source code. I am facing some starter
> problems as I have no expertise in Linux. When I run the file cyloadrules
> it gives the following error:
>
> cyloadrules: error while loading shared libraries:
> libAtlasObjects-0.6.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
> The library is stored in usr/local/lib/. Waiting for your response
> regarding this problem.

This looks like you don't have /usr/local/lib in your library search path.
Depending on your distribution you need to add /usr/local/lib either
to /etc/ld.so.conf or into a new file with a filename ending on .conf
in /etc/ld.so.conf.d/ and after the change run ldconfig (as root) or sudo
ldconfig (in Ubuntu and friends).

Hope this helps.
Kai

--