[WF-General] Crash in most recent ember.

Alistair Riddoch alriddoch at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 05:23:57 PDT 2008

Latest ember from git is crashing with the following error:

Error when setting up Ogre: OGRE EXCEPTION(4:ItemIdentityException):
Resource with the name CaelumGroundFogBase already exists. in
ResourceManager::add at OgreResourceManager.cpp (line 113)

I have tried completely removing my local settings directory, and
purging the local install prefix. I seem to remember this worked last
time I had an issue like this, but not this time. If there is
something simple I am missing out, let me know, otherwise I'll file a
bug.

Thanks,

Alistair Riddoch
alriddoch at googlemail.com