[WF-General] Cyphesis internals overhaul

Alistair Riddoch alriddoch at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 05:00:48 PDT 2008

2008/9/8 Erik Hjortsberg <erik.hjortsberg at iteam.se>:
> That's quite the patch, and I'll try it out later today.
> How does the new persistence work; is it on by default, or is there some new command for turning it on and off?
> When it's turned on, how do I clear the world?

Currently it is always on if the database is enabled, and the world
state is being written to the database, but no code yet exists to read
the world state back in at startup, Once that code is written,
initially it will be necessary to flush the database by hand. Later
tools will be written to make this easy.

Alistair Riddoch
alriddoch at googlemail.com
http://alistairriddoch.org/