[WF-General] Entity creator improvements

Thomas Ingham tom.lists at coalmarch.com
Fri Sep 19 05:46:27 PDT 2008

On Sep 19, 2008, at 5:49 AM, Erik Hjortsberg wrote:
> Another thing I’ve found is that we probably need to add some kind
> of grouping mechanism for the recipes. As the amount of recipes grow
> they will become unwieldy to search through. I’m thinking of just
> allowing the name of the recipe be in the form of “/trees/oak” and
> that would then be shown in as a hierarcy:
> -trees
>  -oak
>  -birch

How about arbitrary keyword tags instead of a filepath? In this way if
you wanted a tree you can present it as such; or alternatively a
button matrix of keywords and a results list that filters down as you
select more (less general) tags.

Just an idea; whatever is faster is probably best (so we can get the
mac build working.) :)

-thomas