[WF-General] Hi folks

Ian Metcalfe x at psynchro.org
Thu May 7 00:48:44 PDT 2009

OK, I've spent a little time familiarising myself the projects, and had no
(significant) issues compiling and running Cyphesis and Ember.

I've been through Launchpad, and I'd like to have a look at the
ember-sound-* blueprints, probably the ogg support one first up, if nobody
has already started working on it...

So what's the process for grabbing work? Just jump in and subscribe to the
BP? Ask to be assigned a BP or bug?

Regards,
Ian