[WF-General] Hi folks

Ian Metcalfe x at psynchro.org
Thu May 7 05:31:09 PDT 2009

OK... Launchpad fixed. Silly me. :) https://launchpad.net/~bunz now exists.

Thanks for the overview. I'll get into it this weekend.

Are you suggesting that we load sounds into memory any time the memory *can*
be allocated regardless of its size, or streaming if the sound file is greater
than a certain arbitrary size? ie. What's your feeling of the parameters for
making the decision between loading in one chunk and streaming?

Ian