[WF-General] A few changes to cyphesis to be aware of

Alistair Riddoch alriddoch at googlemail.com
Thu May 21 11:03:19 PDT 2009

I have made a few changes to cyphesis you should probably keep in mind
as they will almost certainly affect what you are doing, and you
should aim to merge master onto your development branches soon.

Firstly I have re-named a few types in the internal API to make them
more consistent and work better with recent versions of the
interpreter. See the existing script which have all been updated
accordingly. Here is a summary:

Vector3D, Point3D, BBox and Quaternion have all been moved into the
physics module.

atlas.Message has become atlas.Oplist

Secondly I have re-enable a couple of mechanisms used to help debug AI
coding, which will generate some warnings for now, but should
eventually make it easy to track what AIs are thinking. Ignore
warnings about "thought" and "goal_info" for now. I'll get those under
control shortly.

Alistair Riddoch
alriddoch at googlemail.com
http://alistairriddoch.org/