[WF-General] Earthworms as bait for fishing

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:09:08 PDT 2009

When I wrote the proposal on the wiki this was how I thought it. I.e.
the moment the mound of dirt is created the earthworms are created with
it. Doing it otherwise would probably take too much resources. Then of
course there should be some kind of function for determining how many
earthworms are created depending on the quality of soil etc.

As you go along, could you also update the page on the wiki:
http://wiki.worldforge.org/wiki/Fishing ?

/Erik