[WF-General] Earthworms as bait for fishing

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:17:43 PDT 2009

I was thinking that the worms instead should be created when the mound
is dug. The AI for the worms should be extremely simple: they should
always try to escape to the "ground", at which point they would be
deleted from the world. An implementation would be that for each AI tick
it would just roll a dice to see if the worm succeeded in escaping the
container, and if the parent container is the moraf world it would
remove the worm.
In addition, each tick it should also check the type of container it is
in, and if it's not something which is dirt it will decrease a little
from the worms status (since worms tend to die if left out of the dirt).

What do you think about that? Would that put too much stress on the AI?

/Erik