[WF-General] Earthworms as bait for fishing

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:39:24 PDT 2009

Yes, that's another option. But the thing I like about having the
earthworms simulated independently is that it's both fits better with
the reality, and that we then also can reuse the simulation for when the
worms are placed in other containers. So for example if we provide a
jar, and then  put a piece of dirt into the jar, and then the worms into
the dirt. The dirt will make the worms survive, and then the logic for
the worms would make them recognize if the jar has a lid or not, and if
the former prevent them from escaping (and in the latter case allow them
to randomly escape, to the parent entity of the jar).

/Erik