[WF-General] Joining as a Developer?

Manohar Vanga manohar.vanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:37:00 PST 2010

Hi all,

I am interested in joining the development efforts of the WorldForge
project. Are there any guidelines as to how to do so? I had been writing my
own client/server components and decided to ditch it and simply contribute
to an existing project like WorldForge. I am interested in working on the
optimization of the server code base. I have been programming for 6 years
now, in mostly C/C++ and have pretty good experience in systems programming.

This mail is basically just to find out if WorldForge is being actively
developed and how I can join in the efforts!

Thanks and regards
Manohar Vanga