[WF-General] Joining as a Developer?

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:14:25 PST 2010

Hi,

we've put up some tips for new developers over at
http://worldforge.org/doc/getting_started
We also keep a list of available tasks at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/worldforge

Our main server, cyphesis, is written in C++ and python. All of our
libraries are also written in C++. The Ember client is written in C++
and lua. With six years of C++ experience you should be able pick up the
code fairly easy.

sincerely Erik Hjortsberg