[WF-General] Ember crashing on startup

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:01:14 PST 2010

Hi, as the stacktrace you posted earlier
(http://wiki.worldforge.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Mvanga&oldid=5263
) indicates this unfortunately seems to be a crash caused by your
graphics driver. I.e. it's not something which Ember or Ogre causes.

Are you able to successfully run all of the Ogre samples?

/Erik