[WF-General] spawn area

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 03:48:23 PST 2010

Hi, the new spawn point feature looks really nice, but I would like to
have seen the area definition code harmonized with the way areas/space
is defined in the terrain mod property. Overall I think it would be good
if area defining properties were harmonized, so that all kind of areas
(terrain areas, terrain mods, spawn points etc.) used the same code,
allowing for the area to be defined as any one of the available wfmath
shapes (as is the case with terrain mod currently).

/Erik