[WF-General] spawn area

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:22:38 PST 2010

Yes, adding a "type" attribute to the "area" property would make it fit
with how the shapes are parsed for the terrain mods.
While the "points" and "type" attribute for terrain mods could be moved
up one level, my main idea with having them under a "shape" attribute
was that this attribute could be reused wherever a shape needed to be
defined (I'm thinking that there will be other future attributes which
will use shapes apart from the current ones).

/Erik