[WF-General] spawn area

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:42:41 PST 2010

How to proceed though? I really like they way the terrain mod shape code
works. It's a little bit of more code, as it deals with templates, but
it's very efficient in what it does, and it allows for a wide range of
different shapes to be defined. I can always code up a suggestion in a
topic branch.

/Erik