[WF-General] Blog post about new world

Russell O. Bangert preposteruss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:08:48 PST 2010

Looks great Erik, I'm very interested in helping in the design of the world,
I've been following the project for years, I tried getting everything setup
on my netbook to start but it isn't powerful enough to run Ember. I'm
working on putting my desktop back together now and will start working on
getting the tools running.

The new world looks amazing compared to the current one, What are the specs
on the machine you're running those on?