[WF-General] Blog post about new world

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:09:31 PST 2010

No, terrain editing happens inside of Ember. There are some old movies
of it over at http://wiki.worldforge.org/wiki/Ember

Note that we don't really support windows. There's an effort to get it
to at least build with mingw, but it's shaky at best. It's much easier
for you if you install Linux, as you can start working with the code
directly without having to first try to get it in for mingw.

/Erik