[WF-General] Blog post about new world

Russell O. Bangert preposteruss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:47:36 PST 2010

For some reason I thought that Ember was being developed for windows mainly,
now that I think about it that's just the tool being created for updates
correct?

I can only get it to half load on my netbook, probably because it's an intel
atom pineview chipset, everything happens on the little 1.6ghz processor.

I get this:
Crashed with signal 11, will try to shut down SDL gracefully. Please report
bugs at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ember
/usr/bin/ember: line 118:  3086 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
$bindir/ember.bin --home $homedata "$@"

I guess im putting fedora on the old laptop I dug out for this then. It has
an ATI card with 256mb ram and a 1.2ghz processor, we'll see how well I can
get it running.