[WF-General] Blog post about new world

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:55:02 PST 2010

Hi, we have no tool that's being run on Windows. While we try to be
platform agnostic we're very much Linux centric when it comes to
development.

That crash looks interesting, could provide a backtrace? If you start
ember through "ember --debug" it will start it through gdb.
My guess though is that the drivers for your GPU is causing the crash.
Could you also send me your ~/.ember/ember.log file?

/Erik