[WF-General] Integration of Google Breakpad into Ember

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 06:50:01 PDT 2010

Hi, Linux is the main platform for Ember. We've provided win32 libraries
before, and plan to do that for our next release, but the main platform
is Linux.

I'm a bit surprised though that the Linux client isn't yet stable. I
registered that blueprint two years ago and then it seemed that it was
just around the corner, and this is what I counted on when suggesting
that as a task.
I've posted a question on their mailing list about this:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-breakpad-discuss/browse_thread/thread/3ef6901d2b9f01e5

/Erik