[WF-General] Messaging in WorldForge

Manohar Vanga manohar.vanga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:06:35 PDT 2010

Thanks Erik. I have another question though; when a certain op occurs, how
are the nearby entities calculated? Are there proximity lists maintained for
each entity that are constantly updated? Is it calculated dynamically
(distance checks with every other entity in the world)? Is there an
different technique in use?

Could you also point me to the technique for debugging network traffic in WF
again? You mentioned it before but I am unable to remember where.

/manohar