[WF-General] [GSOC] Skill requirements

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:33:13 PDT 2010

Hi, you didn't address whether this would need deferred lightning.

One important question is whether such a system as you propose would
require textures to be prepared in advance, or if it can be applied to
any of the existing textures and Ogre materials?

/Erik

>>> http://gallery.vkv5.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2614 -- A simple geomipmapping