[WF-General] Automatic adjustment level of graphical levell

Комягин Дмитрий dnk-88 at tut.by
Sun Mar 28 15:42:21 PDT 2010

Hi Erik.

I read your previous letter, and it helped me a lot. I have some idea what
will be the course of solving this problem. I still have one little
question. I understand that the development Windows versions ember stopped
at Version 5.3,? If this is so. So anyway, I think the architecture of the
program is not radically changed in Windows versions ember can try to find
the bottlenecks that you can try and apply to the Linux version. This will
be useful to improve the performance of the program.