[WF-General] [GSOC] Skill requirements

Erik Hjortsberg erik.hjortsberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:16:20 PDT 2010

Hi,

The point is that while the current world is open, with only a few
houses, the client should be able to handle a city scene as well.
The lights aren't set either as they are just entities as any other
entity and could be moved at any time. As such I'm skeptical to any
solution which will require light maps.

/Erik