[WF-General] Automatic adjustment level of graphical levell

Комягин Дмитрий dnk-88 at tut.by
Wed Mar 31 09:42:31 PDT 2010

Hello.

Before submitting an declaration for participation in GSoC, I have to send
first a draft variant of  it for feedback?  And afterwards, send in Google. Or
vice versa? Can I use a template declaration from the previous GSoC?

 From the equipment I have 2 computers on which now stand GF4mx440 and
GF7600GT. And there are 2 separate video card and GF FX5200 GF FX5500. Both
the AGP version and can be installed instead GF4mx440.

Log Ember, I'll post later.

With regards.Dmitry