[WF-General] Need some help...

Péter Szücs peter.szucs.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 02:02:42 PST 2015

Hi!

I have built the last OS X binary. I have messed up adding some macports
dependencies for the last OS X build, which already got reported.
I have also tried to update the Mac binaries, but due to new c++11
requirements, we needed to switch from Apple's GCC 4.2 (last gcc with GPLv2
license) to clang with libc++.
Unfortunatelly, when I last tried, I couldnt even build the macports
packages with clang.
Check out this:
http://mail.worldforge.org/pipermail/general/2013-October/007950.html

If you can confirm, that the dependencies are now building with clang and
libc++, then it may worth a second try.

Peter