[WF-General] My new project using Worldforge

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at me.com
Wed Jan 14 02:01:27 PST 2015

I am a big supporter of online virtual worlds such as Opensim and now Worldforge and i am starting to dedicate more resources to my new Worldforge project "TinyRPG". I'm in the process of setting up my own WF server and hosting it on http://TinyRPGGame.com. There is more to this than just my project as i have some features of interest to the WF community in general such as a marketplace where you can upload assets and allow other users to buy them and download them (the price can be $0 or they can be listed in the main download area also if you want them to be free). I have a link to a web irc client pointing to the official WF irc server too. Also a forum for discussion about my TinyRPG project.

This is mainly for my project but anything related to WF is welcome also. Any ideas? Again site is http://TinyRPGGame.com

Marisa

----
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla