[WF-General] My new project using Worldforge

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at me.com
Wed Jan 14 12:00:59 PST 2015

I have been developing on unix based systems since the 1990's, and linux back on slackware on floppies 😄 i am most used to C and Perl but also some javascript. I have skills at integrating databases and extensions using mysql & DBI but that should maybe carry over to postgres sql though i havent looked into it yet.

Here is the indiedb.com entry i made. Be sure to look at the "engine" link: http://www.indiedb.com/company/worldforge . I think the project start date needs to be changed and if you sign up i can make you a project owner.

What do you think?

Marisa

----
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla