[WF-General] Linux issue?

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at me.com
Fri Jan 16 00:08:14 PST 2015

Hi. Im using vmware and other game apps seem to work fine. Also the ember screens come up and look ok and ogre correctly uses the renderer as hardware opengl. The ember loading screens and server selection screens appear fine, its just the mouse that is acting wonky once the ember screen comes up...

Marisa

----
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla
TinyRPG: http://TinyRPGGame.com