[WF-General] My Worldforge review, for peer review

Erik Ogenvik erik at ogenvik.org
Fri Jan 16 01:03:33 PST 2015

Hi, this seems like an accurate assessment of Worldforge.
It might be mentioned that while the goal for Mason was to try to implement
a crafting based world with emergent gameplay, the goal for Deeds is to
instead focus on a more curated environment where a world builder creates a
story for players to experience. Mason isn't actively being developed.

/Erik