[WF-Infra] Zope Issues

kosh kosh at aesaeion.com
Wed Jul 11 16:40:16 PDT 2001

On Wednesday 11 July 2001 01:52 pm, you wrote:
<details snipped>

I have written a fairly complete report of the problem to the zope list to
see if someone can figure it out. However so far from those I have talked to
no one seems to know what the problem is. I have not been able to reproduce
it on any web browser on any system I have access to so far and neither has
any of my other customers or people I have asked on the zope irc channel.
Without being able to reproduce the bug this makes it almost impossble to fix.

I have continued to do clean up in the code and do more fix ups. At this
point the best I can really say until I hear back from the zope list is that
I hope some of the general cleanup and minor bugfixes being done fixes the
problem you are having.