[WF-Infra] Zope-Problems

kosh kosh at aesaeion.com
Thu Jul 12 16:05:08 PDT 2001

What exact browser and version are you using? Do you have a proxy cache that
you know of? Some of the people on the zope channel have been trying to help
me track this down and so far no one has seen it before. I have been unable
to replicate it here at all which is a major source of the problem. If I
can't replicate it then it makes it almost impossible to fix.

I will be switching the system over to using a single system zeo instance so
that I can run the equiv of an interactive python debugger on the server at
all times and see if it can be isolated.