[WF-Infra] I have translated the XClient page to german

Fabian Svara svara at gmx.net
Thu Jul 19 18:50:10 PDT 2001

ajr at ecs.soton.ac.uk wrote:

>On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 03:15:06PM +0200, Marius Eckardt wrote:
>
>>Heya....
>>
>>i think u forgot the extension .html :) or maybe is it the  -> "_"
>>
>>Greets, Marius
>>

>>Fabian Svara wrote:
>>
>>>I have translated the XClient pages (except the devloper part, as I was
>>>told that wasn't necessary) to german. It is at
>>>http://svara.dyndns.org/website/clients/xclient/xclient_de
>>>
>>>Some browsers display the html text there instead of the actual page, I
>>>guess it is an apache problem, but I haven't managed to figure out
>>>what's wrong. It displays ok in IE.
>>>

>Apache is serving it properlly with this header:

>so if a browser is not rendering it at all, then the browser is at fault.
>Which browsers are you having difficult with?
>
>Al

It was my fault, it's fixed now :)
The pages were supposed to not have the .html extension (that's how it
was for the spanish tarsnaltion), so my apache used the default handler
on them, not the one for html files.

I changed the default type to html, so now it works.

It's strange IE rendered them even though the pages were serverd as
text/plain.