[WF-Infra] What next

Bob Racko bobr at dprc.net
Thu Jul 19 20:07:30 PDT 2001

sorry for the delay, took me longer than I thought to
get my sat dish aligned up in the san-juan mountains here.

- I am off the grid (though the poles stop in front of me on the other side
of the river)
- I have no phone and I must scream (at someone for not finishing to power
lines)
- I have solar & generator.
- I have sat TV and sat IP (bidirectional)

turns out the solar cells provided by the government really do
have enough power to run the dish and this laptop -- I just have to be
careful not to drain the batteries with cloudy days!

/me dons wizard hat and tries a "clear skies spell"

ssh and rsync are already loaded and ready.