[WF-Infra] I have translated the XClient page to german

Tim R Ansell mithro at senet.com.au
Fri Jul 20 10:48:00 PDT 2001

I've been working on them but i ran into the problem that generating the
PDF's etc. server side uses up A LOT of CPU quickly...

I have a version which converts LaTeX to html (1 file only.)

I'm not sure about doxygen though? How does that create it's stuff? (I
seem to remember it's a source documentation tool?)

May be it would be easier if i add supported for uploading "tar.gz" into
a single file? This would allow you to generate the files locally and
then upload the generated files into a kinda of "multi document"?

Mithro